Connected Live is a fully integrated EVS-based ecosystem that enables users to build solid and future-proof IP production infrastructures and create new multi-site collaborative workflows.
Through our smart transition to IP technology, IP4Live, broadcasters and media organisations can benefit from streamlined media processing and management.
Connected Live solutions on the show floorXT4K
– EVS’ UHD-4K live production server offering versatile connectivity and unique flexibility. It gives users the freedom to choose between 12G-SDI on a single wire or quad-link 3G-SDI, as well as native IP support.DYVI
– EVS’ fully-flexible and stackable software-defined video switcher that easily adapts to any production requirement, from a simple single-user system to a multi-user, multi-site network.C-Next, Connected Agent and XFile3
– EVS’ new file-based media exchange and monitoring platform connects sites and encourages collaborative workflows during live production.Live IP for SMPTE 2110 interoperability
– As an early member of the AIMS Alliance and sponsor of a common language for IP, EVS will demonstrate the adoption of SMPTE 2110 at the AIMS booth (N4824).Elastic Production
– EVS will reveal virtualization innovations that inspire a new way of handling complex video workflows. ‘Elastic production’ solutions leverage the use of COTS hardware, maximize existing investments and deploy open standards supported by AIMS and SMPTE.