ntc 0 529 03.27 11:00
Live replay server
XT-GO allows the renowned reliability and capabilities of EVS servers to be more accessible for smaller productions operating on tighter budgets. It delivers the essential functionalities of a powerful XT live production server including live feed recording, slow and super motion replays, as well as clipping and playlist control. It also offers flexible configurations, integrates all new formats and protocols from HD/ FHD to UHD-4K, SDR to HDR, and SDI to IP, all at an unexpected price.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Based on EVS hardware, XT-GO provides a reliable solution with a comprehensive feature set that delivers premium quality content at a compelling entry level price.
INCREASED PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES
With the ability to connect up to two servers together, the XNet-GO media sharing network allows you to record more cameras and share media transparently.
The server brings hybrid SDI/IP connectivity for easy migration to IP workflows and to assure full IP interoperability with other systems thanks to approved SMPTE 2110, PTP and NMOS standards.
FAST AND EFFICIENT CONTROL
The XT-GO remote offers essential functions for live events and sports replay actions. It is immediately accessible to any LSM operator with no need for extra training.
- 8ch FHD and HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 4ch UHD-4K (2160p)
Choice of one codec
- UHD-4K: XAVC-Intra, DNxHR
- HD/FHD: XAVC-I, AVC-I, DNxHD or ProRes
- 1.5G-SDI, 3G-SDI and 12G-SDI selectable in software settings
- 10G Ethernet SFP+
- IP ST2110 (-10, -20, -21, -30, -40)
- NMOS IS-04, IS-05, EMBER+
- 192 uncompressed audio tracks
- Embedded, AES and MADI support
- Internal storage of 11TB
- Expandable to 22TB
- Recording capacity of up to 140 hours at 100Mbps
- Hot swap storage
- EVS XNet-GO (3G-SDTI)
- Dual 10Gbps media sharing network
- Redundant 1Gbps management LAN ports
- 2 external inputs
- 4 individual outputs