The Ultimate Studio Production Server
With XS-VIA, large broadcast center and studio operations can benefit from EVS’ trademark reactivity and robustness, along with its unique Loop Recording technology. The server is optimized for the recording of multiple audio and video feeds, as well as instant control and multiple channels of playback operations. Offering higher UHD-4K channel density and supporting both SDI and IP environments, XS-VIA is designed to suit all your production needs
The reliable server engine with EVS’ Loop Recording technology means you never have to worry about down time or missed content.
FULL FLEXIBILITY FOR (U)HD DEPLOYMENTS
EVS has built the XS-VIA to operate in workflows that embrace any resolution whether that’s HD, Full-HD or UHD, with the expected EVS reliability and quality.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS
XS-VIA remains interoperable with existing EVS workflows, and benefits from evolutive services enabled by EVS’ VIA technology platform for a safer transition to the next generation of production infrastructures.
OPTIMIZED CHANNEL DENSITY & CONNECTIVITY
XS-VIA allows productions to extend to more UHD- 4K and 1080p operations and can be deployed seamlessly in both IP-connected and SDI environments.
EXPANDABLE INTERNAL STORAGE
XS-VIA makes storage expansion easy through a range of onboard and externally expandable options yielding up to 130+ hours in UHD-4K at 600Mbps.
THIRD PARTY CONTROL
XS-VIA streamlines production workflows thanks to its easy integration with third party tools and new media asset management systems.
- 6ch UHD-4K
- 12+ch FHD and HD (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- XAVC-Intra class 300 and 480 codec for UHD-4K
- DNxHR for UHD4K (available in Q4 2018)
- XAVC-I, AVC-I, DNxHD and ProRes for HD/FHD
- MJPEG and H.264 proxy onboard
- 10G Ethernet SFP+
- ST2022-6, ST2110, PTP, NMOS IS-04, IS-05
- 3G-SDI and 12G-SDI selectable in software settings
- 192 uncompressed audio tracks
- Embedded and MADI support
- Internal storage of 9TB
- Expandable to 40TB
- Recording capacity of up to 130 hours of UHD-4K
- EVS XNet (3G-SDTI)
- Hardware ready for XNet-VIA over 10Gbps IP
- Dual 10Gbps media sharing network
- Dual management LAN ports