Software-based studio server for flexible ingest
EVS introduces XS-NEO, the new studio server which provides flexible software-based workflows. Hosted on high-performing and compact EVS PMR processing module, the software-defined server ingests multiple formats and codecs concurrently, supported over swappable SDI or IP connectivity. XS-NEO is the ultimate video server that delivers EVS-built reliability, combined with unequalled flexibility and scalability for your future requirements.
EVS-BUILT RELIABILITY FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
EVS has taken the core benefits of its iconic XT server technology and implemented an innovative software-defined approach for high flexibility combined with EVS-built reliability.
ACCOMMODATES ANY REQUIREMENT
As well as supporting multiple formats and codecs and allowing on the fly changes per channel and flow, XS-NEO is also designed to work within both SDI and IP infrastructures.
HIGHLY SCALABLE OPERATIONS
As a stack-and scale model and fully integrated into IPD-VIA live PAM suite, XS-NEO enables a new level of channel support and scalability to match your business evolutions.
- Multi-format & codec ingest incl. 24p, LongGOP XDCAM HD 422
- Reconfigurable on the fly
- Loop recording technology
- IP (ST 2110) and SDI connectivity
- Native export capabilities to nearline (HiRes + Lores) (Avid or file servers)
- Different codecs : DNxHD, XDCAM HD, XAVC-I
- Video I/O board with 8x HD-SDI/3G-SDI OR 2x25Gbps connectivity
- Optimized Linux operating system
- Two 16 core CPUs
- 8x 1.2TB SAS drives RAID array
- GPU board
- 96GB RAM
- 2x onboard 1-Gbps ethernet ports
- 2x 10Gbps ethernet ports for file transfer
- 4x USB 3.0 ports at the back, 1x at the front
- The number of channels supported by PMR module depends on the chosen video codec and format.
- Control and schedule live feeds
- Control of XS-NEO
- HTML 5 web interface
- Frame accurate multi-camera ingest
- Confidence and progress monitoring