The new replay experience
IP-based live replay and highlights solution
LSM-VIA offers unprecedented usability, flexibility, speed and control for all your live operations. Designed in close collaboration with our community of EVS operators, LSM-VIA lets you tell the story you want with more functionalities and fewer keystrokes. Working together with the XT-VIA server and interacting seamlessly with all other VIA products, the new replay and highlights solution opens up exciting new workflows and provides faster and direct access to all the content on the network. And with full IP connectivity and software-defined technology onboard, LSM-VIA ensures you’re ready to address all future live production expectations.
Better ergonomics, a new integrated touchscreen, and direct access to functions in a customizable layout allow you to create your replays and highlights with a level of intuitiveness that is second to none.
Greater flexibility and scalability
By interacting seamlessly with other EVS solutions in the VIA microservices ecosystem, LSM-VIA opens up flexible new workflows that adapt perfectly to each production and scale as you need.
Speed up your operations
Get access to more functionalities, faster, thanks to the remote’s programmable buttons, shortcut functions, simple tactile control and semi-automated functionalities.
Manage and visualize content through the remote’s integrated touchscreen, and a second viewer that acts as an interface to the whole VIA production environment.
With native IP connectivity onboard, you can assign channels more dynamically for maximum flexibility and connect to any server on the network, benefiting from direct access to content on the network.
- Proven reliability and reactivity
- Multicamera ingest and playback
- Slow motion and super slow motion replay control
- Highlight editing tools
- Seamless integration into VIA ecosystem
- Full IP connectivity
- Direct access to network content
- New functions enabling new workflows
- Familiar controller design with streamlined ergonomics
Live slow motion remote controller
- Streamlined ergonomics
- Programmable buttons
- Direct access to functions
- Intuitive touchscreen panel
- Customizable layout
- Semi-automated control
Live production server
- Onboard storage for hundreds of hours of content
- Enhanced channel density with SLSM configurations
- Native IP support for SMPTE standards (ST 2110, ST 2022, NMOS) and EMBER+
- Embedded IP Multiviewer with external inputs and tally support
- Mix of 1080P/UHD4K on one server with upscaling
- Native codec support like XAVC-I, DNxHR, DNxHD, Prores
- XNet-VIA 10G EVS network connectivity
Thin client for viewer application
- Mountable anywhere
- Enrich clip metadata
- Fast browsing and selection
- Playlist management and editing